Traveling alone is the fun and adventurous as well. But you need to take some precautions.
First of all, plan your days. Wherever you set off to, have a rough sketch in your mind as to the kind of activities you’d do or sights you’d not wanna miss.
– Capture those moments of travel on film or photographs to cherish later on. A bit of nostalgia would do no harm.
– Keep a journal. A travel log. Write down your experiences. Who knows, maybe someday they’d be loved all over the world
– Or Tweet to the world and let them envy you!
– More importantly you can give yourself and the environment all your attention.
– Get to reading that book that’s always been on your to-read list
– Participate. Participate in the activities. Participate in the surroundings. Participate with the culture and the people.
- You should carry a few important things like:
Take care of your Credit and Debit cards.
- Don’t carry anything very expensive or valuable like jewelry or cash. Be careful if do take them along.
- Carry a map and a compass.
- Try to always ask help of local police/traffic police. So that you get correct information.
- Book your accommodations and tickets as early as possible.